Planning For Your Appointment
As you plan for your appointment at Care Pregnancy Clinic, please remember:
- To insure Confidentiality bring a photo ID, student ID to your appointment
- Know your social security # or bring your card
- All services are at no charge to you and confidential, even if you’re younger than 16
- Bring Medicaid, Food Stamps – not required but appreciated
- Plan to arrive 30 minutes, early
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Don’t See A Time That Works For You
If you’re unable to book an online appointment time that works within your schedule or if there are no times available, please give us a call at 225-275-0100. We will try to schedule a time that works for you.
Need To Cancel Or Reschedule?
If you have an appointment with Care Pregnancy Clinic at our Baton Rouge location, and need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know so we can make that time available to someone else.
All of Care Pregnancy Clinic’s pregnancy services are no charge to you. Care Pregnancy Clinic is a non-profit organization. We’ve intentionally structured our organization so we do not financially benefit on any pregnancy decision that you make. That means we can provide unbiased information without a financial conflict of interest. And we’ll do it in a caring, non-judgmental way.