Who We Are
We Inform. You Decide.
Care Pregnancy Clinic is your best first step for unplanned pregnancy and sexual health needs. For over 40 years Care Pregnancy Clinic has been Baton Rouge’s leader in women’s reproductive health. We believe money and insurance should never be a barrier to the care you need—all services are at no cost to our patients.
Our caring professional staff is dedicated to providing medically accurate and confidential abortion information, pregnancy diagnosis as well as STD testing.
Patient Service Hours*
*After hours appointments available upon request
Call Center Hours
Our Commitment to Ethics
- Patient First (Beneficence) – ethical practitioners are committed to putting your needs before their own through caring about your whole person and disclosing any conflicts of interest.
- Do No Harm (Non-Malfeasance)– ethical practitioners help you prevent future health problems, explore the least-risky treatments first, and keep your private information completely confidential.
- Empowerment (Autonomy) – ethical practitioners respect your dignity and power to choose by providing all the information you need to make an informed decision about your healthcare.
1 Declaration of Independence of the United States. 1776.
Care Pregnancy Clinic understands the private nature of your sexual and reproductive health decisions, and your privacy is very important to us.
We have intentionally located our practice in a professional complex with a variety of medical offices, from pediatricians to massage therapists, so no one will know why you are entering the building.
We recognize that your patient records belong to you, not to us, and we take the utmost caution in protecting them. Your records are stored securely, and we will not release your information without your written permission.
Your electronic communications with us via text or email are also protected. Our privacy statement below provides the legalese details on what kinds of information we collect via this website, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
Personal Information Collected
Use of Personal Information
Care Pregnancy Clinic may use your personal information to contact you, with your permission, regarding any inquiry or comment submitted through our helpline web form, either via email or phone, based on your request. Care Pregnancy Clinic will never initiate unsolicited contact using your personal information.
Where Care Pregnancy Clinic discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these uses, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Care Pregnancy Clinic may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
This website contains links to other websites. Care Pregnancy Clinic is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This privacy statement is based on a free Contractology template available at www.freenetlaw.com. Professional legal templates, including referral terms and conditions forms, are supplied by Contractology to customers worldwide.
Bill of Rights for Women Facing Unintended Pregnancy
- Receive services in a non-judgmental, caring environment committed to maintaining confidentiality of patient records except where required by law.
- Receive professional medical services from organizations committed to integrity, free from manipulation or coercion.
- Receive services in a confidential environment that supports her right to make her own decisions regarding her pregnancy.
- Be respected enough to make a decision that is right for her by receiving a non-biased presentation of all her pregnancy-related options.
- Receive comprehensive information about her current medical status, including information about the nature and physiology of her current pregnancy.
- Access objective information about all her legal options related to pregnancy and pregnancy termination.
- Receive services from an organization that has written documentation of all services and information provided, to ensure that every patient receives the same objective information delivered with the same standard of excellence.
- Receive services from an organization that uses a written verification process that services have been provided according to written protocol on a per-patient basis.
- Fully understand how an organization stands to financially profit from any particular pregnancy decision a woman may choose to make at that organization.
- Receive standardized medical services from an organization held accountable to follow protocols designed to ensure that all services and information are delivered ethically and objectively.
- Receive assurance of high-quality medical follow-up care provided by or arranged by the physician responsible for the initial delivery of service.
- Access ongoing, long-term community support should she choose to carry the pregnancy to full-term.
- Patient is responsible for providing all pertinent and accurate health history information to provider.
- Patient is responsible to participate in determining her treatment plan.
- Patient is responsible to follow the prescribed treatment agreed upon with provider.
- Patient is responsible to understand his/her rights .
- Patient is responsible to communicate suggestions, complaints, or grievances using an exit survey process, completed at the end of each appointment.